Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finally moved to PJ!

I've finally moved to PJ in SS2 and today is the first day that I came towork from the PJ house. Wah I'm so relieved! See the problem with me is that I procrastinate. There were not that many things to move but I kept delaying and delaying. My brother had already moved there when I was in Makkah so by the time I got back, I told myself I must make this quick.

This brother is the one who's not married. His name is Aiman. He's studying automotive in one of the private colleges.

Generally we already have most things in the house although not everything is perfect. We have TV, computer, Internet access, Astro, dinner table so I can eat and draw my cartoons, kitchen with fridge (altho not much content to speak of), a place to sleep. I was ready to sleep on the couch if there were no mattress in the house. Luckily there is. These all courtesy of my other brother Dudin who spends most of his time in Johor but comes back toPJ some weekends with his wife and daughter.

Understand that this is the first time I'm living on my own. I spent a good portion of my life in boarding schools and in hostel. Between the age of 13-19, I was in four different boarding schools. Then when I entered university, I stayed at the hostel for one semester but moved out after that becos my house is just nearby and it was cheaper to stay at home.

Then right after uni, I. Got. Married. And soon bought a house. Actually, it was all her idea. I just contributed my share of the money. Not long after, there was one short person running around the house. And then another. And yet another one is on the way. I must admit children are quite fun to have (and make) but now I have to learn to live without them around.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Martin Bradley said...

Hi I'm writing a story about Makkah and came across your blog.

Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your Makkah experience in 2006?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home