Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear God, when will this ever end?

I should never have spoken too soon.

Yesterday morning, I woke up and the tingling sensation that I had been having all over my body for weeks was completely gone!

I was ecstatic. Finally! Full recovery from the viral fever and Bell's palsy. I could eat properly, drink, smile, sleep without having to cover my right eye. And now, I was finally ready for the swimming pool!

Or so I thought.

That night, having sat in the office the whole day doing light work, I started feeling feverish again. My temperature was up, my back ached.

After a while, I felt discomfort in -- of all places -- my shoulders.

It soon developed into full-blown pain. Excruciating pain. I lied down in bed, tossing and turning and writhing in pain.

I took some Panadol but the pain refused to go away.

I didn't realise it when I fell asleep.

By morning, the pain was gone. But I am left wondering what's next? Another day at the office, another potentially excruciating night?

God, when will this ever end? :'(



3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Allan Koay said...

you shouldn't go swimming so soon ler after a viral fever.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Ridzwan A. Rahim said...

But I feel better when I'm the water wor.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good Work! Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball z and Dragon ball GT Remastered Seasons Episode Saga Watch At http://www.livedragonballz.weebly.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home