Saturday, July 10, 2010

Syakir's swimming lesson

There was a big surprise today.

This morning, I went to the UKM pool to fetch my kids. My eldest son and niece started their swimming lesson today with an instructor.

I got to the pool when they were already done with their lesson. I saw a couple of kids jumping into the water at the deep end of the pool. Jumped in, climbed back up, jumped back in again. They looked like they were having fun.

One of the kids looked familiar from afar.

After a while, I realised it was Syakir my son. Nurin my niece was also there.

My son. My flesh and blood. And he wasn't afraid of the water like I was when I was his age. It was a happy moment indeed.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Allan Koay said...

ni dah macam Finding Nemo. father and son berenang-renang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home