Friday, September 21, 2007

I've been tagged

I just returned from a trip to Madrid. MINI Cooper test drive. Dream assignment, nothing less.



Also extended my stay in Spain and went south to Granada. Would like to tell about it now but something more urgent just came up: apparently I have been tagged, courtesy of my good friend Arni. I've never been tagged before but I think I'm getting the hang of what this is all about. So here goes:

5 things in my bag:
- Agnetha, my laptop
- capal yang baru dibeli dari Granada
- 2 iPods
- camera and charger
- bills to be paid

5 things in my wallet:
- the usual cards
- McDonald's voucher (have a McChicken on us, it says)
- receipts from Spain trip
- old Komuter tickets with stuff scribbled on the back (my account number, my ex's account number -- I have these with me all the time to make it easy to pay child support -- and also some joke ideas and the phone number of a friend in America
- photos of my eldest son Syakir

5 favourite things in my favourite room:
that would be my bedroom
- books on ABBA and Steve Jobs
- Bumblebee
- a radio controlled toy car (Mercedes SLR McLaren)
- miniature MINI Cooper Convertible
- a sketch book from my university days

5 things I would like to do:
- work in Sweden
- marry a Swede
- compose a song
- raise confident kids
- go see the Alhambra (oh wait, I just did)

5 things I'm currently doing:
- fasting
- reeling from the 2-day journey from Granada. No it wasn't exactly 2 days but it sure felt like it.
- thinking about the iPhone, the iPod Touch and the new Nano that I got to play with today
- helping Cedric with a cartoonist convention
- thinking about where to bring the family for makan for my second son Zuhayr's birthday


I would now like to tag Chris, Afida, Kluxorious, Syed and Allan.

6 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Allan Koay said...

alamak! wakenebeb!!!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger kluxorious said...

wa pun kena?

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Ridzwan A. Rahim said...

allan, kadang2 aku rasa kau nie macam melayu lah.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Allan Koay said...

tapi aku tak posa!

OK, done. go and see. not terribly interesting tho.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sternenstauner said...

what u mean by tagging me?

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Ridzwan A. Rahim said...

ah, so you're also new to this! :)

you're supposed to answer the same set of questions on your blog, that's what i meant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home