Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Get well soon, Allan

It was a real shocker the other day when I learnt that my good friend Allan K met with a road accident.

Nak jadi cerita, this happened just before his birthday. I SMSed him on that day asking how he was celebrating the day. No reply.

Little did I know that he was already in hospital after the cab that he was riding in was involved in an accident with what eyewitnesses said a street racer. It was a head-on collision: the other car went up the divider and went straight for the cab. And I think Allan told me it collected a few other cars as well before coming to a stop.

I went to visit Allan on the third day of Raya at his home in Klang. He looked a lot better than I had expected: his left arm was in a sling and there were bruises on his forehead and shin (it was an open wound before this. God that must've hurt). But I suspect this wasn't telling the whole story. Allan said judging by the condition of the cab after the crash, he considered himself lucky to have survived. The cab driver lost both legs. His 11-year-old son, who was seated in the front passenger seat (yes, there was a kid in there!) was warded next to Allan at the hospital. He was drifting in and out of consciousness and each time he came to, he would scream and then faint again.

And what of the pelumba haram? No idea, but if he really did race, I have nothing else to say than good riddance. I think people who race on public roads have small dicks. They show off on the road to make up for their shortcomings.

So because of that pelumba haram, my friend is now bored at home. Good thing there's Facebook. Well Allan, get well soon okay. Then we can go stalk Rebecca at the Swedish embassy. :P

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Allan Koay said...

hehehe! i love stalking!

thanks for visiting, dude. i am doing alright, altho still bosan like sial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home