Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Return to Sipadan


What a way to spend my last few weeks in NST! I found myself going for eight straight days of diving! A three-day personal trip to Tioman over the Deepavali weekend was followed immediately after by a five-day assignment to Sipadan.

I went to Sipadan with a group from Coral Malaysia, Tourism Malaysia and UMT. Met my former lecturer there, Prof Aziz Deraman. He's now UMT vice-chancellor and fellow diver.

Also in the group was singer Fauziah Latiff, a diver of 10 years.

We stayed Borneo Diver Mabul Resort, which is just next to Sipadan Water Village where I stayed last year.

In memory of the happy trip I had last year at SWV, on the second day I was at Borneo Divers, I jumped off the jetty and swam at the jetty. I jumped and jumped and jumped to my heart's content. And I didn't care if nobody else joined. I am FREE!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Moer Ahmad said...

Love Sipadan & Mabul. It's a world class coral reef.

Moer Ahmad
www.mytravel22.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home