Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tomorrow is the Malaysian 24 Hour Comics Day

and I will be participating again this year.

What: The Malaysian 24 Hour Comics Day 2007
It's an: international celebration of comics creation. This is the day when cartoonists all over the world take the challenge to create a 24-page comics story, normally months of work, in 24 hours straight.
Date: October 20 - 21, 2007
Time: 12noon Satuday to 12noon Sunday
Venue: Cineleisure Damansara

My friends from Cedko are organising the event. We had a similar event last year where I was also a participant, and it turned out to be one of the highlights of my life.

This year tho, it's even better. We're gonna have this simultaneously with the rest of the world. 16 countries altogether. And Cedko is targeting 50 participants and the latest news is that they have already secured all 50 seats. Now try to get that in your head. 50 people with nothing on their mind but to finish their 24 pages in 24 hours! They're not gonna sleep, they're not gonna bathe. It's gonna be awesome!

I am both excited and nervous about tomorrow. I know more or less what I'm gonna write about but I don't know if I should develop the idea into a more detailed one. Maybe not. I think I'll just go in there with an empty mind. It's more fun that way.

See you at Cineleisure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home