Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's done

My wife and I are finally divorced.

I let out a quiet sigh of relief when it was over yesterday morning at at the court at 9.59am.

It had been a difficult journey. My decision wasn't very popular. My mom actually thought that it was the work of the Devil.

On top of that, I also had to deal with my own weaknesses. See I'm a soft-hearted person. It wasn't easy for me to arrive at this decision, knowing that at least one party will be ruined becos of it.

But now that that's out of the way, I'm glad. So I can begin to focus on the future.

Where do I start? Not by looking for a new woman. I'll start by working on myself. There are things about me that I'd like to see some improvement.

There's hope now!

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Syed said...

Hi Due,
I dont know what to say or advise,very sad for me to hear this.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Cuddly Family said...

Sorry to hear abt this ridzwan. Wishing you all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home