Monday, January 01, 2007

So it's another new year

So we have yet another new year.

I don't have resolutions for new year. What I have are themes. I figure it sounds softer than resolutions, so I won't feel so bad if I don't achieve them. There are no absolute objectives; all I have to do is be aware of my actions throughout the year so as to conform to the theme that I have chosen myself earlier in the year.

Last year's theme was honesty. This year, it's punctuality. I think anyone can go very far with these two qualities.

To help me become a more punctual person, I will soon create a character called Punktual Punk in my comic.

I think having themes every year is great for personal growth. Somewhere down the line, I can see myself having themes like courage, compassion and financial independence.

Some people are afraid to speak up so a theme like (guess what) speak up will do them good.

Some people talk so much so a good theme for them will be listen.

Some people like my colleague Leem Yeah Earn are juvenile so the theme for them is grow up.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger kluxorious said...

looking forward to Punktual Punk.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger anne said...

so how many grls do you think u'll land this year?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home