Saturday, December 08, 2007

OMG, I love to dance!

And I didn't know it until last Friday!

We had our NST dinner and dance thing that Friday night. I went there mainly for the lucky draw. Well, maybe also hoping to chat up a few of the office babes.

I did win something from the lucky draw! Gasp -- what did I win? Cordless phone. Oklah I guess, better than nothing.

And then, they opened the dance floor. I was never into dancing. Like many people, I was afraid of looking stupid. So I just watched from afar the NST people having fun.

One guy literally stood out. My friend Pari from graphics looked smooth with his moves and he was dancing with one of the major babes from newsdesk. Lucky bugger.

But then, to my horror, another friend from graphics just had to basically pull me to the dance floor. I was kicking and screaming in protest! Alright, it wasn't exactly like that. I had always thought that dancing was fun and was ready to make a fool of myself that night. All I needed was someone to invite me. It also helped that they turned the lights down so the whole prospect looked less embarrassing.

I wasn't sure how I looked on the dance floor though. Maybe like a boxer sparring with my partner. Kadang2 rasa macam joget pun ada. Harhar!

But I guess only when you become less conscious about how you look that you can begin to have some real fun. When the heart started pumping hard and the adrenaline started flowing, I couldn't stop anymore. I was dancing and dancing and dancing like the whole thing was on auto-pilot. I was basically dancing the night away!

I really let my hair down that night... or, since I'm a baldy, whatever of it that's left on my head. It was so fun that I was still dancing when I got home at 3am.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Ifila Saila said...

fitrah manusia suka kan hiburan.. just dont overdo it..!
hiburan tidak salah, tapi salah pilih hiburanlah yang menyebabkan seseorang hamba itu bersalah

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

mcm x percaya je..cant stop smiling while reading this posting
:) on a moderate,ya..like the Swedish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home