Monday, October 06, 2008

Activators Bumblebee review



Saw this at Toys R Us while shopping for Zuhayr's birthday the other day, and decided to get one -- for myself!

Yes, yes, you've probably heard it before: I plan to feature this in Thingamajiggy. It's not for fun, it's work. Right.

Yes it's true. In fact, the review already came out. Last week in NST on the first day of Hari Raya.

Activators is a new line of Transformers that boasts a spring-loaded one-touch conversion. Sort of like an idiot-proof Automorph. For just RM34.90, you get a Transformer that, at the touch of a button, pops into a robot from its alt mode. And at Toys R Us, you have a choice of between Bumblebee, Ratchet and (that big green guy, whattisname) Bulkhead.



As was the case with my previous Bumblebee review, poor Moussa the Moose has yet again been subjected to abuse but it's a crime I can't refuse.

OMG, shall we try that again?

Poor Moussa the Moose
Has yet again been subjected to abuse
It's a crime I can't refuse!

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Ian CHEONG said...

HI Ridzwan,

Wah, sudah lama tak jumpa ni! I think > 10 years!
Apakah emel anda? Please keep in touch!
How did u find my blog? U googled LEGO MALAYSIA?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home