Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wrote a whole story on me iPhone

I was supposed to hand in a Thingamajiggy piece on Monday. Told the office I would send it by email. I didn't actually have Internet access at home but I was testing a P1 Wimax product so I thought I could use that. Unfortunately, I learnt that same morning that my area was not covered by the P1 service.

In desperation, I turned to my iPhone for help. I wrote a whole Thingamajiggy piece on my phone that day and mailed it via 3G to the office.






My verdict: It can be done of course, this writing stories on the iPhone. At the same time however I don't want this to be a regular thing. It's quite painful, you see; my eyes were really affected after squinting for a few hours on the small screen.

So all things considered, the iPhone is a nice computer to have lying around the house but for real work, you still need a full-fledged computer.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home