Saturday, November 29, 2008

3D paper modelling: Starship Enterprise

3D paper modelling is something that I do on and off. It's a great way to de-stress.

Recently while going through my archive, I stumbled on this video clip that shows me building Starship Enterprise using templates obtained from the Internet.



The video must've been recorded around 2004-2005 when I was still with Computimes.

Shot this video during office hours. Ah, the good old days. I played a lot during those days and got away with pretty much anything as long as it was 'for work'.

I made this video because we were doing a cover on video editing. I remember we ran a few pages of stuff on the subject, including hardware and software requirement, tips and tricks, step-by-step guide... and on top of that, this video.

But I also remember thinking how on Earth was I gonna share this video with our readers? YouTube wasn't around yet at the time.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Ifila Saila said...

duwey, aku tahu ngkau ni mmg ala2 macgyver dari sekolah dulu. i was hoping u become like someone who invented linux or the blueray.

rupa2nya jadi reporter cum blogger, tp itupun ok, selagimana kita beroleh rezeki yg halal..! do drop by my blog and leave some comments at http://bengkelrohani.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home